Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Trainee Position
The Fountain Sanitation District is accepting applications for a motivated individual to fill a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Trainee position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid Colorado driver’s license, a CDL is preferred.
- Applicants with a minimum Colorado “D” Wastewater Certification are also preferred.
- Applicants without minimum “D” wastewater certification or CDL will be required to obtain both within 6 months of employment.
- Applicants subject to driving record review, criminal background check, and drug screening test prior to offer of employment.
- Applicants will be required to be on an on-call rotation and be able to respond within 20 minutes.
The District offers an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement, and paid leave.
Applications and complete job description may be obtained on the website and also at the District’s administration office, 11545 Link Rd., Fountain, CO 80817:
Hiring Pay Range:
The hiring range is between $19.50 – $24.00 and is based on qualifications, certifications and experience. Position closes when filled. the Fountain Sanitation District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download an application for employment. Return completed application and resume to:
Fountain Sanitation District
11545 Link Rd
Fountain, CO 80817
Please download the application below and return the completed application along with your resume to the address above, or email to: email@example.comApplication for Employment