Residential and Commercial Rates and Fees effective as of the beginning date for the March 2024 billing cycle.
Fountain Creek Basin, Jimmy Camp Creek Basin, And Lower Fountain Creek Basin
|CUSTOMER SERVICE CHARGE, PER MONTHLY BILLING PERIOD
|UNIT VOLUME CHARGE, FOR EACH 10-GALLONS OF METERED WATER DURING MONTHLY BILLING PERIOD
Residential dwelling units include each dwelling or living unit,whether a single family detached dwelling, or located within a duplex, fourplex, sixplex, eightplex, apartment building, condominium building, townhome building or individual mobile home, each with a separately metered water service to each living unit.
- Non-residential units include but are not necessarily limited to churches, schools, commercial and industrial establishments, businesses or enterprises, privately owned tratiler courts or mobile home parks, and any other establishment, business or enterprise including multiple living unit building, condominium buildings, or townhomes buildings which have a commonly metered water supply for all living units in each building.
- The Wastewater User Charge for residential users will be based on the average winter water use volume metered at each customer during the billing periods for December, January and February and the established Customer Service Charge.
- The Wastewater User Charge for non-residential users during any billing period will be based on the water use volume metered at each customer during the billing period and the established Customer Service Charge.
- Wastewater User Charges for new residential customers without historical winter water use will be based on the District's last calculated median winter metered residential water use of 4,280 gallons during a billing period and the established Customer Service Charge.
- Wastewater User Charge for existing residential users will be based on a minimum 2,000 gallons average winter water use volume for each customer during the billing periods for December, January and February or the actual use volume metered, whichever is greater and the established Customer Service Charge.
Monthly user rates are subject to change.Sewer Averaging.pdf
Plant Investment Fees (Tap Fees):
Fountain Creek Basin, Jimmy Camp Creek Basin and Lower Fountain Creek Basin:
- Minimum base PIF charge: - $5647.00
- Minimum base PIF for areas outside the District $11294.00
- Minimum drainage fixture unit (DFU) allowance: - 18
- DFU charge in excess of minimum allowance - $186 (each) (As of 1/1/2010)
The Directors of the District may modify, revise, update, or otherwise change any plant investment fees, user charges, or special assessments to constituents in the District’s system from time to time, as authorized by statute and applicable regulations.Tap Fee Application.pdf