Items Needed Before Commencement of Pipe Installation:
- 3 copies of signed construction documents.
- Confirmation of required pre-construction submittals to include SPIA, LOC or Bond.
- Written list of contact names and numbers to include after hours.
- Written copy of emergency bypass and or overflow plan. *Dictated by project conditions or environment.
- Formal timeline construction schedule (Gantt. or equivalent).
- Pipe Bedding - Class "B" required on all pipe unless otherwise approved prior to construction and specifically stated on the signed construction documents.
- Excavation Backfill Density Tests - 3 locations at 3 levels every 1000' of installed pipe (9 tests). Locations to be determined by District inspector. Inspector may require additional density tests around manholes and other special structures. Copies of all results must be forwarded to the District office.
- Manholes - Special requirements, such as connections to existing manholes, special coatings and other items.
1) Developer is responsible for assuring finished elevations of manhole rims are compatible with completed pavement or final ground surface.
2) No more than 6" of adjusting risers will be allowed.
- Sanitary Sewer Service Markings - Permanent marked "S" imprinted into curb and gutter at time concrete is placed.
- Inspector - District's inspector or representative wilI be the authorizing individual to question, disapprove or approve any workmanship or construction materials.
- Internal Video Inspections - 100% after initial construction and again 100% prior to end of warranty period. The District will arrange for and retain the organization to do internal video inspections. The Developer shall reimburse the District for costs upon invoicing.
- Air Testing - 100% all pipe.
- Manholes - Grout workmanship and removal of steps.
- Deficiencies - Written notice will be given on all corrective action work needed. The District must also receive a return written notice of when and what corrective actions were taken before re¬inspection.
- As-Constructed Documents - After project completion and before consideration of initial acceptance by Board of Directors: 2 paper copies and 1 copy AutoCAD .dwg format (See As-Built Requirements downloadable on the Developer Helpdesk)